Nowadays, the majority of companies worldwide appreciate their time and use to take everything under control. They monitor the workflow of the whole company and their staff, create reports, optimize the analytics and pay attention to customer experience as the key fact of the prosperity and success of the company. There’s no doubt about it: providing a flawless level of customer service is vital if you want to enjoy a successful and sustainable commercial future.
Many call centers are doing their best to improve the overall efficiency, productivity, performance, and intelligence of their company. To achieve this goal, they need to take into consideration the Analytics and Reporting rates. And the best way to do so is by using call center dashboards and reports.
The Importance Of Data In Customer Service
Detailed analysis of the call center data offers the means to identify your strengths, weaknesses, faults, and triumphs in a variety of areas, and you can use this information to improve and enhance your business on an ongoing basis – customer services is one of those areas. The call center reports help organizations to take corrective measures to set internal targets, monitor agent performance levels and analyze efficiencies in various areas including complaint resolution, response rate, and overall productivity levels.
What Is A Call Center Report at Nectar Desk?
Call Center Reports allow you to get the required data in a few clicks. Now there is no need to monitor and analyze the data manually. We at Nectar Desk provide our clients with numerous useful reports. Our system generates them automatically so you could upload the report to your PC and have access to the range of relevant call center metrics and KPIs that allow customer service managers and teams to monitor and optimize performance and spot emerging trends in a central location.
Amoung our reports are:
- Queue report – allows you to monitor the number of calls in the specific Ring Group. It covers all call types and includes the detailed disposition report. The data is also presented in percents which simplify the further work with the report.
- Agent report – select the required call type (inbound or outbound) and see the number of calls, the average talk and waiting time and much more for the specific agent. The report will help you to see who is the most effective agent in your call center and who handles the less of calls.
- Calling Campaign report – extract the Campaign summary report to observe the information about the agent who was responsible for the campaign and the number of total contacts and calls.
- Inbound with ACW – After call work (ACW) is one of the most important responsibilities when working in a call center. It refers to the tasks required from a customer service representative after a call has ended and how long it takes for a representative to complete their post-call tasks. Get the report and see the ACW for every agent.
- Outbound with ACW
- Voicemail History report – pull the report of your Voicemails and follow the links to listen to the recording of your messages. Choose the ability to fetch only New voicemails or download all the recordings for the selected date range.
- Automated report – this is a report for the Automated Campaign.
We also provide our clients with the SMS History and Outbound SMS reports so you could make sure your text messages were successfully delivered to your customers. Pull a report to see all outbound messages you’ve sent for a selected date range with the possibility to check their status.