Sending WhatsApp messages through Nectar Desk integration with ActiveCampaign
You can send WhatsApp messages to your customers directly from ActiveCampaign via Nectar Desk. Let’s have a look at how to make it possible.
How it works
Once you integrate your Nectar Desk account with your Business WhatsApp account, you can send WhatsApp messages to contacts from ActiveCampaign.
This is done in 2 easy and quick steps:
1. Integrating Nectar Desk with WhatsApp and creating WhatsApp templated messages in Nectar Desk – here you can create and customize your message to your contacts;
2. Integrating Nectar Desk account with ActiveCampaign one.
Please note that in case any questions arise or for assistance with troubleshooting issues, please contact us via the live chat and we will assist you in a minute 😉
Let’s have a closer look at how to set up the option in Nectar Desk
In this section, we’ll show you how to set up a Nectar Desk account and create a custom workflow.
As a reminder, you can always reach out to Nectar Desk Support for any assistance with this integration.
1. Sign up for a Nectar Desk account.
- Request WhatsApp channel access;
- Follow the steps to become a verified WhatsApp Business.
2. Create WhatsApp templated messages in Nectar Desk.
3. Integrate Nectar Desk with ActiveCampaign if it’s not integrated yet.
Now you’re ready to start sending messages to your clients’ WhatsApp based on the ActiveCampaign contact list. Just simply synchronize the required list to Nectar and do the campaign setup. Once messages are sent, they will be logged to ActiveCampaign as notes.