Release 3.3.8 (11/05/2021)
We at Nectar Desk have been working hard to announce the results of our work on improving your user experience in Release 3.3.8.
So today let’s discover the benefits of:
- Live Chat Visitor Information;
- Live Chat Rating;
- New integration: Service Titan.
We are constantly adding some useful options to the Live Chat. Here are the two recent updates 👇🏼
Live Chat Visitor Information
Before the release, once you’ve received the new incoming chat from your website, the following contact information was displayed:
Now we show more expanded information such as:
- IP Address;
- City, Country;
- URL the chat is initiated from;
- Visitor’s Device (if possible to show Browser and OS system);
- Visitor’s Local Time and Time Zone.
Live Chat Rating Option in Release 3.3.8
When the Live Chat conversation is closed, the visitor can rate it and leave his feedback, which will be displayed at the conversation thread:
Service Titan Integration
Service Titan is a software and CRM for the trades that help grow your contracting business.
We’ve received many requests from our customers to build integration with this solution and as thought, we always listen to our client’s requests, we are glad to present you the Nectar Desk integration with Service Titan 🎇
So, here is what you will get with this integration active:
The link to Service Titan Customer Profile will be shown under the Nectar Desk Contact, and on the Screen Pop once there is any inbound or outbound call.
- All call types, as well as dispositions and disposition notes, will be logged to Service Titan as Notes. The calls with no dispositions can be logged as well:
- Text messages are also logging to the CRM:
And of course, all calls and SMS are securely stored at Nectar Desk.
Click the Live Chat bubble on this page and ask your questions regarding Release 3.3.8 if any – we are always here to assist you 😉