What is a Virtual Call Center Software & How Can it Benefit Your Company?
Many businesses, call centers, and contact centers alike are enjoying the technology that allows them to work remotely, or use a third party to process their call center requirements. Whether you’re a major bank looking to outsource your in-house call center software virtual to lower costs or a company that is growing and considering employing remote call center staff, this post was designed with you in mind.
In today’s flexible work environment, companies who can increase production, lower costs, and keep their workforce happy, are the ones who continue to grow. With the latest virtual call center software, you can have an entire team of people who are working from different locations but functioning as a cohesive and productive team.
Virtual contact centers exist because of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) capabilities. With the right amount of bandwidth, most businesses have everything the need to facilitate receiving and making calls without any additional hardware investments. With a solid internet connection and the right software, your staff will have everything they need. But, it doesn’t stop there. From virtual voicemail systems to comprehensive analytics, the best software will give you even more to augment the customer service experience.
Here are Some of the Major Benefits Associated with Running your Virtual Call Center Software:
- Your staff can work from anywhere, including home. This can lower overhead costs for your business, and provide better job satisfaction for those who wish to work from home.
- A happier workforce will lead to less turnover and more productivity. When your staff is truly satisfied with their positions, they will stay with you longer and do better work for you. With this program, in particular, attrition is a major obstacle and cost.
- Your hiring pool increases dramatically. With virtual contact center you can hire candidates from around the globe to work for your business, so you have a much better pool to pick from. This allows you to seek out the right professionals, who are aligned with your business values and have the exact criteria you were looking for.
- Differing time zones can allow you to increase your opening hours. If you choose to hire from around the globe, you can leave the local 9-5 behind. When your business can remain open during the hours where your customers live, your business can grow and provide a better customer service simultaneously.
- Delegating your contact center needs to a third party (who possess the right virtual call center software, of course!) will lower your upfront costs significantly. If you are just now expanding your company to incorporate a capability, you can do so without any major upfront investments.
- This will provide your company with all the key features it needs, and more than a traditional phone line can. While things like a virtual voicemail system are to be expected, there are other perks that may not be. For example, what about a Virtual Receptionist? What about conference calling, or a virtual voicemail service that sends messages your email?
- This will offer functions that you may not have even considered at this point. For example, predictive dialing or hands-free dialing. Gone are the days when your call center staff have to pick up the phone and dial a number, or even stay on the line to hear the virtual voicemail service do its job. Seemingly minor things like this have a massive impact on productivity and your bottom line.
- Your processes and systems will never become outdated. When you have something installed onsite, and you have to manage it yourself, upgrading to the latest software can become a daunting task. When you rely on Cloud software, you can be confident that you’re always operating with the latest and greatest technology.
- Everything can be monitored, and we mean everything! So, you can easily measure everything that is happening on the phones. When employees are working remotely, this becomes even more crucial to ensure company standards are being met.
At the end of the day, it’s a major decision whether or not to create or keep your company’s contact center in-house or to rely on a third party to manage this for you. Whatever you decide, our support team is here to help you throughout this process of finding the best possible solution for your unique set of needs.
Nectar Desk’s program offers a quick set-up, superior flexibility, and is easier to use than most. Contact us for a free trial today! You can see for yourself while small and medium businesses alike rely on the experience of Nectar Desk to keep their call centers running at peak efficiency.