To learn how to integrate ActiveCampaign with Nectar Desk, watch the video or follow the instructions below:
Integrating ActiveCampaign and Nectar Desk will add features for Users and Supervisors to add customers to ActiveCampaign lists, create deals, add notes and import customers from ActiveCampaign.
Before starting the process of setting up the integration between ActiveCampaign and Nectar Desk you should open in a new tab or have in a notepad the URL and API Key from your ActiveCampaign account.
- First, navigate to the Integrations screen.
- From here when you hover over the block for ActiveCampaign you will see an Integrate button.
- Clicking on the Integrate button will start the process of setting up your integration. If you have previously setup the integration for ActiveCampaign you will see a Modify and Disable button instead of and Integrate button.
In the first screen enter in the credentials (sub-domain and API Key) from ActiveCampaign and click the Next button.
Your integration between ActiveCampaign and Nectar Desk is now setup. However, there are many options that you can set for the integration.
- Add Contacts button which creates contacts into ActiveCampaign from Nectar Desk Dial Pad
- Add Notes button which creates notes into ActiveCampaign from Nectar Desk Dial Pad
- Add Deals button which creates deals into ActiveCampaign from Nectar Desk Dial Pad
- Add call logs button which creates logs into ActiveCampaign from Nectar Desk Dial Pad
- Display caller’s information on Nectar Desk Dial Pad on incoming calls
- Automatically log every call associated with ActiveCampaign
Each of these options can be toggled Enabled or Disabled.
It is also from the screen where you can import lists from ActiveCampaign to Nectar Desk.
When you make changes to any of the options including changing the configuration, you will have to click the Save Changes button to save the changes. You may also have to refresh the window to see the selected options in the dial pad.